North County Dublin is known for its execellent golf courses this section provides infomation and contact details for them. Skerries Golf Club, Hacketstown, Skerries, was founded in 1905 and is located approximately six miles east of the Dublin/Belfast road and about twenty minutes from Dublin airport. This 18 hole parkland course with undulating fairways and mature trees provides a magnificent panorama of sea and land extending from the Mourne Mountains to Howth and the Wicklow Mountains.
The course measures 6107 metres from the medal tees, comprises a par of 73 (74 for ladies) and offers a fair test for every category of golfer. A full bar and catering service is available in the friendly atmosphere of a newly constructed clubhouse. Lessons and golf supplies are available from Club Professional, Jimmy Kinsella.
- Section 1: Information on Skerries Golf Club and Course Guide
- Section 2: Contact Details for Local 18 Hole Golf Courses
- Section 3: Contact Details for Local 9 Hole Golf Courses
- Section 4: Contact Details for Pitch and Putt Clubs in the area.
- Section 5: Contact Details for Driving Ranges in the area.